Sunday, November 2, 2008

Charity Kit Treasured Exclusive

The Brynna Charity Kit is finally completed and uploaded at Treasured Scraps. Below you will find a preview of the kit, I took one element from each of the 41 designers and some of my favorite papers to comprise this preview. To the designers that took part in this kit, I can never thank you enough for your love & support and especially for your generosity. Never did I think Brynna's story would touch that many people and the stories that I received have brought me to tears time & time again. You are truly magnificent ladies and I am honored to know you. To my team at Treasured .... you never cease to amaze me with the love & support you show not only me daily but your fellow designers. You are my family and I am blessed to have you with me. To Brynna .... Aunt Patty love you sweetheart, no matter what please never forget that! Here's a small sampler of some of the beautiful items in the kit: The kit is $13 and 75% goes to Brynna's fund and the other 25% goes to RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network). The kit can be purchased exclusively here.

There is also a Add-On freebie of 4 Quick Pages created by Sassy's Imagination with Urban Mermaid's portion of the Charity Kit:

You can get the Add-On here.

No comments:

Post a Comment