Welcome

Welcome to the official blog for Treasured Scraps. Here you will find notices of any sales and special notices from our designers. Below is our officially blinkie if you would like to snag it!









Licenses



Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
I have released my 2 newest TVD related kits in the store.
The regular price for these kits is $2.50 each, but you can grab them for $1.00 until the end of the month! It's a huge savings.
You can also grab other stuff in my store for 50% off until the end of the month as well.

Here is the preview for my Stefan kit



You can grab a desktop freebie I've made with this kit if you check out my blog Wench Designs


Here is the preview for my Katherine kit



I have some extras from this kit posted on my blog, Wench Designs

for free!

Hugs
Vella

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join Us

Subscribe

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers