Welcome to the official blog for Treasured Scraps. Here you will find notices of any sales and special notices from our designers. Below is our officially blinkie if you would like to snag it!


Powered by Blogger.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Several of the designers at Treasured Scraps have banded together to bring you this fabulous winter themed blog train. You will need to visit all of the blogs listed below to collect everyone's individual portion! Now as I'm posting this a bit early, not everyone may have their portions up yet! Please be patient, it's definitely worth the wait! Honored Scraps WD Designz Classie Creationz Distinctively Auri Scraps Enigmaz Dezinz Heavens Designz Imps' Provisations Katelynns Designs Loyal KD Mischief Designz Mynxx Designs Staceys Designs Wench Designs Witchy Scrap Dezignz
Sunday, November 2, 2008
The Brynna Charity Kit is finally completed and uploaded at Treasured Scraps. Below you will find a preview of the kit, I took one element from each of the 41 designers and some of my favorite papers to comprise this preview. To the designers that took part in this kit, I can never thank you enough for your love & support and especially for your generosity. Never did I think Brynna's story would touch that many people and the stories that I received have brought me to tears time & time again. You are truly magnificent ladies and I am honored to know you. To my team at Treasured .... you never cease to amaze me with the love & support you show not only me daily but your fellow designers. You are my family and I am blessed to have you with me. To Brynna .... Aunt Patty love you sweetheart, no matter what please never forget that! Here's a small sampler of some of the beautiful items in the kit: The kit is $13 and 75% goes to Brynna's fund and the other 25% goes to RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network). The kit can be purchased exclusively here.

There is also a Add-On freebie of 4 Quick Pages created by Sassy's Imagination with Urban Mermaid's portion of the Charity Kit:

You can get the Add-On here.

Join Us


Enter your Email

Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz